Mountfield 1538H-SD 98cm Lawn Tractor
The Mountfield 1538H-SD is a best selling compact lawn tractor offering a great value solution to maintain grass areas where collection of clippings is not required.
Powered by a 452cc Mountfield/GGP engine, the 1538H-SD has foot operated hydrostatic transmission and is fitted with a 98cm/39.2 inch twin blade cutting deck which can either mulch or side discharge grass cuttings. Cutting heights range from 25mm to 80mm and can be set in seven positions.
When cutting areas of longer grass, cuttings can be spread to wilt naturally using the side discharge chute. On areas of shorter grass that are being mown regularly, using the mulching facility, clippings will be cut and then re-cut into very small particles that will disappear into the turf returning valuable nutrients to the soil. Mulching saves time spent on lawn mowing as there is no need to collect, transport and dispose of grass clippings.
For more information on the benefits of mulching, visit www.mulching.co.uk
A tow bar is fitted as standard on the Mounfield 1538H-SD allowing a wide range of trailers and other towed accessories to be used with this mower.
Suitable for grass areas up to 2.5 acres. The Mountfield 1538H-SD is an economical purchase and offers low ownership costs. We offer a very competitive, fixed price out of season service package for this machine.
- 452cc Mountfield /GGP Series 7500 engine
- electric key starting
- foot controlled hydrostatic transmission
- maximum driving speed 8.8km/ph
- 140cm turning circle
- 98cm/39.2 inch cutting width twin blade deck
- deck wash facility
- cutting heights from 25mm to 80mm, seven positions
- electronic cutting blade engagement
- seat has safety contact breaker
- length 172cm
- width 120cm
- 6.0 litre fuel tank
- 37.5cm front and 45cm rear wheels
- tow bar
- battery charger
- weight 165kg
- 5 years domestic use manufactures warranty (terms and conditions apply)
Manufactures list price £2049.00 (including VAT)
Our price £1799.00 (including VAT and delivery*)
* Delivery of the Mountfield 1538H-SD is included only to addresses in Norfolk and the Waveney Valley area of Suffolk. One of our own sales engineers will deliver and install this machine. We provide full aftersales support to all Mountfield products we sell from our branches at Horstead, Norwich and Toftwood, Dereham.
All ready own a Mountfield machine and need a spare part? We hold a full range of parts in stock for immediate despatch for Mountfield equipment, please contact us on 01603 738635 or 01362 699888.