Mountfield SP535HW 51cm/20 inch Petrol Rotary Mower
Mountfield have been the UKs number one manufacturer of rotary mowers since the early 1960s. Mountfield mowers are designed and manufactured to ensure the gardening experience is a pleasure, to make cutting your lawn easier and to allow you to take pride in a job well done.
Robust and designed for general purpose use, the Mountfield SP535 offers excellent value for money. This 51cm/20 inch cutting width rotary mower has been designed to give a quality finish on all lawns.
Powered by a Honda GCV160 four stroke petrol engine. This mower is power driven.
Grass cuttings are collected into a 60 litre capacity quality fabric collector. Cutting heights are adjustable from 25mm to 75mm with a single lever. The robust cutting deck is constructed of steel.
The Mountfield SP535 is suitible for larger lawns and semi-professional use.
- 51cm/20.4 inch cutting width
- Honda GVC160 160cc engine
- power driven
- operator presence control
- 60 litre fabric collector
- robust steel chassis
- single point height adjustment
- cutting heights from 25mm to 75mm in five positions
- weight 34kg
- 5 years domestic use warranty (terms and condition apply)
Manufacturers List Price £479.00 (including VAT)
Our Price £429.00 (including VAT)
* Delivery of the Mountfield (Please enter model number) is included only to addresses in Norfolk and the Waveney Valley area of Suffolk. One of our own service engineers will deliver and install this machine. We provide full after sales support for all Mountfield products we sell from our branches at Horstead, Norwich and Toftwood, Dereham.
Already own a Mountfield machine and need service or a spare part? Please contact us on 01603 738635 or 01362 699888.
Mountfield SP535HW 51cm/20 inch